Almost all Atlantis Memorials jewellery are handmade due to their specific details and shapes. These jewellery stand out for their perfect finish, which does not make it immediately obvious that they contain ashes. Atlantis Memorials jewellery are made from high-quality 925 Sterling Silver which means they contain at least 92.5% silver, the remaining 7.5% being a strengthening alloy. All the rings can be supplied to order in yellow or white gold. The lead time for gold jewellery is approximately 6 weeks.
Polished band fingerprint ring
£253.00 – £1,302.00
A polished band ring engraved with a personal fingerprint.
14K GOLD, 14K WHITE GOLD, 18K GOLD, 18K WHITE GOLD, 925 STERLING SILVER
Brushed, Brushed with Fingerprint, Glossy, Glossy with Fingerprint
H 1/2 (15mm), J (15.5mm), K 1/4 (16mm), L 1/2 (16.5mm), N (17mm), O (17.5mm), P 1/2 (18mm), Q 1/2 (18.5mm), R 3/4 (19mm), T (19.5mm), U (20mm), V 1/2 (20.5mm), W 1/2 (21mm), Y (21.5mm), Z (22mm)
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.