Almost all Atlantis Memorials jewellery are handmade due to their specific details and shapes. These jewellery stand out for their perfect finish, which does not make it immediately obvious that they contain ashes. Another feature is that the jewellery is not fixed to the chain but rather strung through it, ensuring a long lifespan. Atlantis Memorials jewellery are made from high-quality 925 Sterling Silver which means they contain at least 92.5% silver, the remaining 7.5% being a strengthening alloy. All the jewellery pieces can be supplied in yellow or white gold, upon order. The lead time for gold jewellery is approximately 6 weeks. DELIVERY CAN BE UP TO 6 WEEKS
Simple egg shaped smooth edged fingerprint pendant
£175.00 – £976.00
Simple egg shape smooth edged fingerprint pendant,can NOT hold cremated remains
Our jewellery is available in high-quality 925 sterling silver, 14K gold, 18K gold, 14K white gold, and 18k white gold.
The HF 104 Pendant comes without the chain which is strung through the top of the product. Chains are sold separately here.
Delivery is typically between 6 – 8 weeks.
14K GOLD, 14K WHITE GOLD, 18K GOLD, 18K WHITE GOLD, 925 STERLING SILVER
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.