For most clients this is the preferred option.
- In hours transfer into our care by trained funeral professionals. (Mon-Fri, 08.30-17.00).
- Flexibility on day and time (Depending on availability with crematorium or cemetery).
- 24hr professional Funeral Director telephone service.
- Chapel of Rest available 7 days a week 24hrs a day by appointment.
- A wide selection of Traditional, Natural or Bespoke coffins available at grouped prices.
- A complimentary Limousine(s) (max 6 people each) available.
- Procession of vehicles to suit the families wishes.
- The collection and listing donations on your behalf.
- Preparation of the deceased, to include being dressed in their own clothes.
- Assistance with the arrangement of press notices and service sheets (additional fees).
- Advice on local venues and florists.
- Out of hours removal, an additional £195.00.
- Additional limousine(s) (max 6 people each) £230.00
- Attendance at Church/Chapel prior to Cemetery or Cremation from £295.00.
- Crematorium, Cemetery and Church/Venue fees
- Minister/ Officiant from £200.00
- Doctors’ fee £164.00
Prices from £3,350
(A 50% deposit or full disbursements to be paid prior to the funeral, which ever is the greatest)