For most clients this is the preferred option.
- Removal into our care within office hours (Mon-Fri 08.30-17.00).
- Advice on registration and all funeral related matters.
- Option for church service prior to cremation or burial.
- Total flexibility on day and time (Depending on availability).
- Funeral director available 24hrs a day by phone.
- Chapel of rest available 7 days a week 24hrs a day by appointment at an additional cost.
- Choice of a full range of traditional and bespoke coffins.
- Hearse via home or place of your choice (if appropriate).
- One complementary Limousine (max 6 people) available if you would like this service.
- Extra Limousines (max 6 people each) available on request at an additional cost of £230.
- Collecting and listing donations on your behalf.
- Option of the deceased being dressed in own clothes at an additional cost of £80.00.
- Preparation of the deceased is advised if you wish to view.
- Arranging press notices and service sheets (additional fees).
- Advice on venues and florists.
Price does not include:
- Out of hours removal £175.00.
- Doctors fee £164.00.
- Minister / Officiant from £200.00.
Prices from £2995
(This does not include disbursements or any additional costs, disbursements must be paid prior to the funeral)