As stated in the National Association of Funeral Directors code of practice we must offer a simple (basic) funeral which include restricted services.
- Day, date and time of the funeral will be chosen to suit ourselves and No changes or additions can be made.
- We will make all necessary arrangements for the funeral to take place.
- We will take the deceased into our care during office hours (Mon-Fri, 08.30-17.00).
- 24hr telephone service.
- Hearse only to the nearest crematorium.
- Provision of staff for the funeral.
- We supply a simple coffin for cremation.
- Cremated remains can be collected from the office after 7 working days.
- No viewing or chapel visits.
- We reserve the right to cancel the funeral if payment has not been received.
Price does not include:
- Out of hours removal £175.00
- Doctors fee £164.00
- Minister/Officiant from £200.00
Prices from £2540
*Excluding disbursements, these are the Doctors, Minister or Crematorium fee.
**Full payment must be made 5 working days prior to the funeral.