- In hours transfer into our care (within 10 miles, Monday-Friday, 08.30-17.00) by trained funeral professionals.
- Office appointment with your local funeral director for completing paperwork.
- A plain coffin for cremation.
- Ashes to be collected in person from the crematorium or scattered in the grounds unwitnessed.
- 24hr telephone service.
- Advice on registration.
- Cremation will be held at a crematorium of our choice.
- Transfer to a crematorium in a suitable vehicle on a day and time of our choice.
- No viewing of the deceased or use of our chapel of rest.
- No funeral procession, minister or officiant.
- No mourners attendance or funeral service.
- No embalming.
- No donations.
- No additions available with this option.
- Out of hours removal, an additional £175.00.
Price from £1950.00
*Including disbursements, these are the Doctors and Crematorium fee.
**Payment MUST be made in full at time of arrangement