- In hours transfer into our care (within 10 miles, Monday-Friday, 08.30-17.00) by trained funeral professionals.
- Office appointment with your local funeral director for completing paperwork.
- A plain coffin for cremation.
- Ashes to be collected in person from the crematorium or scattered in the grounds unwitnessed.
- 24hr telephone service.
- Advice on registration.
- Cremation will be held at a crematorium of our choice.
- Transfer to a crematorium in a suitable vehicle on a day and time of our choice.
- No viewing of the deceased or use of our chapel of rest.
- No funeral procession, minister or officiant.
- No mourners attendance or funeral service.
- No embalming.
- No donations.
- No additions available with this option.
- Out of hours removal, an additional £175.00.
Price from £1950.00
*Including disbursements, these are the Doctors and Crematorium fee.
**Payment MUST be made in full at time of arrangement
Contact us if you would like to find out more about our services or to discuss how we can help you with the funeral arrangements.