- In hours transfer into our care by trained funeral professionals. (Mon-Fri, 08.30-17.00).
- Flexibility on day and time (Subject to the availability of crematorium/cemetery).
- 24hr professional Funeral Director telephone service.
- Chapel of Rest available during our working hours (Mon-Fri, 08.30-17.00).
- Choice of a Grayswood or Cambridge coffin.
- Hearse via home or local place of your choice (if appropriate).
- The collection and listing donations on your behalf.
- Preparation of the deceased.
- Assistance with the arrangement of press notices and service sheets (additional fees).
- Advice on local venues and florists.
- Out of hours removal, an additional £195.00.
- Deceased being dressed in own clothes, an additional £80.00.
- Limousine(s) (max 6 people each) available on request, an additional £240.00
- Attendance at Church/Chapel prior to Cemetery or Cremation from £295.00
- Crematorium, Cemetery and Church/Venue fees
- Minister/ Officiant from £200.00
- Doctors’ fee £164.00
Price from £2,995
(A 50% deposit or full disbursements to be paid prior to the funeral, which ever is the greatest)