Shop Enquiries 01252 560920 (8AM – 5PM)
£0.00
0

My Basket

0
Subtotal: £0.00

No products in the basket.

Please note, delivery can be up to 6 weeks. Give us a call on 01252 616431 if you require assistance and we would be happy to help.

Pet Jewellery

To always have your beloved pet close to you, we offer a beautiful collection of ash jewellery, consisting of special pendants and charms from exclusive brands such as Atlantis Memorials and Aurora. These pieces are made of 925 Sterling silver, meaning they consists of at least 92.5% silver with the remaining 7.5% consisting of other metals to add strength.

Filter by price
£99£2,015
Brand

Shop other funeral products